Monday, December 2, 2013

A Final Post by Our Student Minecraft Expert.


My Personal opinion about how Minecraft has helped me and how it should be taught in schools.

Its helped me cause it keeps me entertained and it also helps me as well as other people be creative and show people how they see things as well as do different things and show how much effete they put in to this and a whole ton of other stuff as well.

This should be taught in other schools because it gives other kids the chance to be creative and it doesn’t just do that it teaches things like Building and even math’s.

It will increase your confidence and because it works for all ages it’s a great thing to do. It can also help other people like me who hate coming to school and maybe only come 2 or 3 times a week into 4 or 5 days which this experience teaching and just getting to hang around has helped me come to school and actually enjoy being here. There is also a great feeling knowing that what I have said to them is being used for their learning experience as well as mine.


By Michael 9A

No comments:

Post a Comment